October is here, and Halloween is coming. The temperature has dropped a bit, and you may have found your kids spending more time indoors and looking for things to do. We’ve searched for some of the best Halloween-themed activities to do with your kids, whether for everyday entertainment, a classroom party, or a gathering with friends. Check out our Pinterest Board for even more ideas.
- Healthy Halloween Snack Ideas from Eat Well Utah
- 31 Days of Halloween STEM Activities from STEAM Powered Family
- Weaving a Spider Web Alphabet Activity from Mom Inspired Life
- Create Your Own Monster Cookie Bar from Babble
- Spider Races from Still Playing School
- Paper Cone Witch from Krokotak
- Super Simple Spider Web Art from Kids Play Box
- Self-inflating Halloween Ghost from Mama Smiles
- Origami Bats from A Girl & a Glue Gun
- Halloween Masks to Print and Color from It’s Always Autumn
What are some of your favorite Halloween activities? Let us know in the comments!